Blurb

Welcome, Failte, & Fit Like? to the biggest, oldest (established in 1999 as Scotland's Seti) and best Scottish Boinc team around!
We crunch for all the major Boinc projects and nearly all the minor ones. Our aim is to use our spare computing power to advance human knowledge while enjoying some friendly competition amongst ourselves and with other teams. So if you're Scottish by birth, ancestry, residence, emotional attachment or even if you've no link at all with Scotland but just fancy being part of a lively friendly team, please come join us, everyone is welcome. The most important part of the site is our Forum . Even if you're not a member of any of our teams we'd be delighted to have you visit.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

First Post Good Intentions

Several weeks of radio silence now: I must do something to revive Scotland's Seti. The bulletin board that Josh did has disappeared as have his trickles of results. Having been with it for 5 and 1/2 years I miss the team, and the two others I've joined haven't had much craik about them.
I can't rebuild the bulliten board but I can manage a blog and I can just about revamp the web page.
First thing I suppose is to get all my Boinc accounts back with Scotland's Seti. I wonder if my stalkers "Robbie and Alan are going to get you no point running DJJW!!!" will follow me again. It's good for the team if they do. They might even notice that DJJW has reverted to being called Megacruncher.

8 comments:

megacruncher said...

Yo, I lured my stalkers along to Scotland's Seti.

Anonymous said...

hi i would like to comment on "stalkers" i (alan ) don't stalk you !! lol it is robbie that does the account and he is desperate to overtake you with his new x2 4800 processor and it is racking up 600 recent average credit!

Anonymous said...

oh and he told me about this blog by the way i didn't find it lol

megacruncher said...

Reply to nb: No sorry my el-cheapo package doesn't support MySQL. Is it necessary? I could upgrade.

megacruncher said...

Reply to Alan: Don't worry, I didn't mind being "stalked". I see you've changed your nickname to drop all mention of me. :-( As for catching me, those dual core 64s are great (I've got a lowly 3800+) but while you might catch me eventually for CPDN I'm 600K+ ahead of you for BOINC overall and increasing my lead daily. But you can try!

Anonymous said...

hi robbie here out of robbie and alan team i would like to say i like the new site and enjoy doing climate prediction not only for the team but to see what is going to happen in the future about globle warming but i cant get over the speed of my new x2 4800+ amd i can hardly use 40% of my cpu lol so that is why i put climate prediction and ive clocked it upto 2.6 so it matches the new amd athlon 64 fx60 oh and i would like to wish everyboady a happy new year a bit late i know lol

oakleyses said...

soccer shoes, new balance shoes, p90x, canada goose, ugg australia, north face outlet, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose, hollister, wedding dresses, vans shoes, marc jacobs, mcm handbags, ugg pas cher, soccer jerseys, mac cosmetics, rolex watches, canada goose, abercrombie and fitch, instyler, longchamp, birkin bag, nfl jerseys, canada goose outlet, chi flat iron, jimmy choo outlet, ferragamo shoes, asics running shoes, ugg boots, canada goose uk, ugg, nike huarache, beats by dre, insanity workout, ghd, north face jackets, valentino shoes, herve leger, ugg boots, canada goose jackets, bottega veneta, lululemon outlet, uggs outlet, reebok outlet, nike roshe run, celine handbags, mont blanc

oakleyses said...

moncler, parajumpers, moncler, pandora charms, moncler, ugg, hollister, oakley, canada goose, air max, converse, swarovski, pandora jewelry, louboutin, hollister clothing store, toms shoes, moncler, swarovski crystal, links of london, converse shoes, gucci, supra shoes, air max, moncler, thomas sabo, ugg, coach outlet store online, louis vuitton, vans, karen millen, moncler, montre homme, canada goose, iphone 6 cases, rolex watches, juicy couture outlet, pandora charms, moncler outlet, hollister, timberland boots, wedding dresses, baseball bats, juicy couture outlet, ray ban, ralph lauren, lancel